How to Apply for 2022-2023
We use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide, SSS gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate helps us make fair and objective financial aid decisions.
Starting November 1, 2021, please go to the SSS website. Click on the blue button “Login to complete or update your PFS” to access your Parent Financial Statement (PFS).
- Read our Tuition Aid FAQ
- A handy step-by-step flyer: How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Learn more about SSS methodology: SSS/NAIS Family Guide to Financial Aid
Required documents to be uploaded directly to SSS:
You may upload required documents electronically to your PFS. Your 2022-2023 application will not be processed until all your documents are posted online at SSS.
Read what SSS says about managing required documents. Helpful hints!
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) fill out online
- Completed 2021 taxes and all 2021 W-2’s, 1099’s and all other schedules and forms
- If you are applying for tuition aid for the first time, please ALSO submit copies of all 2020 tax forms and schedules.
- FSMN intent to apply for tuition aid
Call School and Student Services (SSS) (800) 344-8328 with any questions (Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., EST. Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. EST).