We use School and Student Services to process financial aid applications. School and Student Services is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Based on the financial information you provide, SSS gives us an estimated amount your family can contribute to educational expenses. This estimate helps us make fair and objective financial aid decisions.
How to Apply for 2020-2021
Starting November 1, 2018, please go to the SSS website. Click on the green button “Apply Now” to enter your Parent Financial Statement (PFS) [This needs to be updated].
Financial aid applications are due February 15, 2020
- Read our Tuition Aid FAQ
- A guide on how to set up an SSS account and log into the family portal
- SSS customer service and mailing address
- A handy step-by-step flyer: How to Apply for Financial Aid (PDF)
- Learn more about SSS methodology: SSS/NAIS Family Guide to Financial Aid 2018-19 (PDF)
Required documents to be uploaded directly to SSS:
You may upload required documents electronically to your PFS. Your 2019-2020 application will not be processed until all your documents are posted online at SSS.
Read what SSS says about managing required documents. Helpful hints!
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) fill out online at sss.nais.org
- Completed 2018 taxes and all 2018 W-2’s, 1099’s and all other schedules and forms
- If you are applying for tuition aid for the first time, please ALSO submit copies of all 2017 tax forms and schedules.
- FSMN intent to apply for tuition aid
Call School and Student Services (SSS) (800) 344-8328 with any questions (Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., EST. Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. EST).
Financial aid applications for 2020-2021 are due February 15, 2020.