Go to factsmgt.com to order lunch for the next month.
Monthly Ordering – How It Works
- Each month you will receive an email from email@example.com with the next month’s menu
- IMPORTANT: The email will have a deadline for ordering the next month’s lunches. We cannot submit orders after that deadline.
- You will go to factsmgt.com to order lunch for the next month. Here are step-by-step instructions if you need help ordering.
Monthly Billing – How It Works
You will see the pricing of each lunch item within your order. If you receive tuition aid, you qualify for reduced pricing, which you will see in your order.
- You will be email-invoiced through FACTS monthly.
- You will receive the invoice for the previous month in the first week of the next month (for example, you would receive October’s lunch invoice in the first week of November.)
- Payment will be scheduled to process 10 days after the invoice.
- For questions about billing please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have general questions about the lunch program, please contact email@example.com.
Leftover food is taken to Loaves and Fishes for their food rescue program.