Saturday, January 21
Parents interested in tuition aid at FSM are invited to come for an information and work session. This event will include:
- Staff presentation on FSM tuition aid policy and procedure
- Computers available for parents to complete their PFS online
- Scanners available for document uploads
- One-on-one support from tuition aid staff
- Answers to both general and specific questions regarding tuition aid
Applying for tuition aid can be overwhelming and confusing. This event is the best way to learn about our tuition aid program, and a great way to ensure you complete your application on time and correctly.
Questions about this event? Contact Shane: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 651-621-8937
You can find more information on tuition aid on our website.