Drop Off Procedures (For Non-Extended Day Campers):
- Drop off children at the main school entrance on the Englewood Ave side
- Doors open at 8:55 AM
- Access code to the front door for arrival and dismissal is 2018# or you can ring the front office to be let in
- Check in at a table in the main entryway and then your child/children will be given directions to their classroom
- If you are running late, you can call and notify the front office at 651-917-0636. If you need to leave a message, please indicate your child's name and the camp they are enrolled.
Pick Up Procedures (Non-PM Extended Day Campers):
- Pick up children in the main entryway (same place as drop off).
- The children will be brought down at dismissal time (either 12:00 for AM half day or 4:00 for full day or PM camps).
- If your child is walking home independently, the adult dropping off the child must tell the person at the check-in desk so they can make a note on the sign in sheet.
- If you are running late or need to communicate a change in pick up plans, please call the main office at 651-917-0636 at least 30 minutes prior to pick up (11:30 for ½ day and 3:30 for full day) so that we can adequately communicate changes to our staff before dismissal begins
What to bring
- Please send a nut free lunch and snack for your children each day. We do not offer refrigeration, so please pack accordingly.
- Apply sunscreen on your child prior to arrival. Please provide childs own suncreeen and written approval in case we need to reapply later.
- For Pre-K and K students, please send a change of clothes as they may be doing water play and water pump activities.
- Label your child’s water bottle with their name.