The FSMN Greatest Gathering and Auction is a fundraising event that celebrates our vibrant community at Friends School of Minnesota and raises money annually to benefit the scholarship fund, professional development, and annual funding needs.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
at Kagin Ballroom, Macalester College
Click here to register online
We hope to see you on November 4 to highlight and celebrate the ways in which our children's imaginations bring light and hope to our community and the world. Look for your invitations coming in October.
Questions, simply call Jenni Bratulich at 651-621-8936 or email her directly.
Stay tuned for new and exciting opportunities at FSMN's Greatest Gathering and Auction this year!
- We will gather this year at Kagin Ballroom (Kagin Commons) on the campus of Macalester College in St. Paul.
- Silent Auction Only! With much success last year, we will again be offering a silent auction only. There will continue to be a myriad of fantastic items to bid on.
- Online bidding process! To make the bidding process easier for the silent auction, we are again partnering with BidPal. BidPal is a mobile device-based bidding system that provides better anonymity to the user for the items they want to bid on and the dollar amount they are willing to pay. In addition, this system is more environmentally friendly as it eliminates the use of excess paper.
- Homegrown: Friends School of Minnesota's Greatest Gathering and Auction Bidpal portal coming soon! Here you can peruse current silent auction items, donate, and begin early online bidding!
- How to do mobile bidding at BidPal
Sign up for Great Gatherings (and what is a Great Gathering, anyway?)