FSMN is seeking a candidate particularly skilled in the teaching of mathematics with additional ability and flexibility to collaborate as an active member of the middle school math/science team. The candidate must be open and available to make overnight fieldtrips with students and staff as part of the school’s active off-campus learning curriculum. We prefer that the candidate have an interest in environmental education.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; teaching license preferred.
- Familiarity with and commitment to the Quaker values and progressive educational philosophy that animate the school’s educational program.
- Skills in project-based learning and working with students with a wide variety of learning styles.
- Strong commitment to working as part of a team dedicated to inspiring the love of learning among our students.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of and experience in progressive education in the Quaker tradition.
Please send cover letter, resume, and references by May 11h to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSMN is an equal opportunity employer.