NOTICE: Currently seeking new piano teacher to begin September 2018. Please download our Piano Teacher Job Description and sumbit letter of interest and résumé to Shahzore Shah at email@example.com. Position available until filled.
Friends School offers a variety of after school music classes for grades 1-8. The program seeks to provide enhancement to the school’s general music curriculum. Parent involvement with lessons is greatly encouraged. Recitals are held each year.
Classes are held Monday through Friday. There are two terms:
Fall Term: September 11 through December 8th
- No Fall Piano Salon
- Choir Informance: Thursday, December 7th at 8:00 a.m.
- Make-up Lessons: Monday-Friday, December 11-15th
Spring Term: January 8th through May 25th
- Piano Salon: Thursday, February 15th, 6:00 p.m.
- Piano Recital: Tuesday May 8, 6:00pm
- Voice, Guitar, Percussion, and Choir Recital: Thursday, May 24th at 6:30 p.m.
- Make-up Lessons: Tuesday- Friday May 29th-June 1st
Neither classes nor lessons are scheduled on holidays or recital and release days.