Friends School offers a variety of after school music classes for grades 1-8. The program seeks to provide enhancement to the school’s general music curriculum. Parent involvement with lessons is greatly encouraged. Two recitals are held each year.
Classes are held Monday through Friday. There are two terms:
Fall Term: September 12 through December 9th
- Piano Salon: Thursday, November 3rd at 6:00 p.m.
- Choir Informance: Thursday, December 8th at 8:00 a.m.
- Make-up Lessons: Monday-Friday, December 12-16th
Spring Term: January 9th through May 25th
- Piano Salon: Thursday, Feburary 16th at 6:00 p.m.
- Piano Recital: Wednesday, May 10th at 6:00 p.m.
- Voice, Guitar, Percussion, and Choir Recital: Thursday, May 18th at 6:30 p.m.
- Make-up Lessons: Tuesday- Friday May 30th-June 2nd
Neither classes nor lessons are scheduled on holidays or recital and release days.