This is a part-time, contract position.
Please send cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com
The deadline to apply for the position is Friday, November 16 2018.
Plans and implements the summer program, including hiring and supervising personnel.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create program content.
- Design brochure and other advertising materials.
- Handle all marketing, public relations, parent, and website communication.
- Help to set prices in consultation with Head of School and Business Manager.
- Hire, schedule, and supervise summer program faculty and staff.
- Determine facilities use in consultation with Business Manager.
- Create and oversee program budget.
- Purchase and/or approve purchase of food, materials, and supplies.
- Process all registrations and send that information to the Bookkeeper.
- Provide administrative and direct support to staff and students during the program.
- Teaching and/or administrative experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of challenges, deadlines, and a diverse array of contacts.
- May work at a desk and computer for extended periods of time.
- Work in a traditional, climate-controlled office environment.
- Work intermittently in outside weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold.
The information contained here is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.