During the institute, you will:
- Learn about Friends School of Minnesota's kindergarten-8th grade conflict resolution program.
- Practice conflict resolution techniques.
- Learn how to implement the program at your school or organization.
Dates and times:
- August 4th, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- August 5th, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- $275 per person (includes meals and snacks)
- $225 per person if more than one person from the same institution attends
Please register by June 3, 2016.
If the Institute needs to be canceled for any reason registrants will be notified no later than June 6, 2016.