Calling all readers! FSM’s Book Fair will be held during the week of Spring conferences, March 15-18, 2016. We partner with the wonderful, locally-owned Red Balloon Bookshop for the books. The fair will have books for readers of all levels. Selections include: picture books, early readers, phonic readers, early chapter books, poetry books, fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and a great selection of award winning books.
The annual Book Fair makes quality books available for purchase and raises money for the school. Families will also have the opportunity to donate books for the classrooms. For each book sold, 20% of the proceeds come back to Friends School.
Book Fair hours:
- March 15-16, 8:30-9:30 am & 3:30-6:00 pm
- March 17: 8:30-9:30 am & 1:30-8:00 pm
- March 18: 11:45 am -8:00 pm
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Friday, March 11: 9:30-10:00 am- Carry tables from basement & place in hallway (2 persons).
- Friday, March 11: 6:00-9:00pm- Set up book fair. Pizza dinner provided. (2 persons)
- Tuesday, March 15: Book Fair Opens! We need cashiers from 8:30-9:30 am & 3:30-6:15 pm.
- Wednesday, March 16: We need cashiers from 8:30-9:30 am & 3:30-6:15 pm.
- Thursday, March 17: Need cashiers from 8:30-9:30 am & 1:30-8:00 pm.
- Friday, March 18: Need cashiers from 11:45 am-8:00 pm.
- Friday, March 18: Close down Book Fair at 8:00 pm, box books and take down tables (2 persons).