Our next open house is Thursday, November 17, 2016 from 6:30-8:30pm.
Children's activities are available so you can bring the whole family! No need to RSVP!
Learn more here.
We are accepting applications for the 2016-17 wait pool and will seek to enroll any potential openings from this pool on a rolling basis.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year November 1, 2016.
Dear prospective parent,
Thank you for considering Friends School of Minnesota for your child. With all the wonderful schools in the Twin Cities, choosing a school can feel like a daunting task. My job is to help determine if FSM might be a good fit for your child and guide you through the admissions process.
We encourage you to browse our website, check out our blog, and find us on Facebook to learn more about what makes FSM a progressive, Quaker school. Most importantly, come visit the school and see our programs in action.
This section of our website provides information about the admissions process at Friends School of Minnesota as well as frequently asked questions. You may also enjoy our school blog with posts about school life, programs and our community.
If you have any questions about our programs or admissions process, please contact me at 651-621-8937 or by email. I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know your family.
Contact Shane for more information.
Blog posts about choosing a school
- Understanding Tuition Assistance
- How Does Friends School of Minnesota Attrition Compare?
- Ten Ways to Learn About Schools
- The Value of Narrative Assessments
- Where Do FSM Grads Go to High School?
- FSM at the Family Equality Conference 2012
- Why Mixed-Age Classrooms?
- What Do They Do During Their Kindergarten Visit?
- How Much Homework?
- What to Look For When You Are Observing in Schools